Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

Homepage Forums What is My Spirit Animal Spirit Animal Community Fire Mama Bear’s PICK A CARD LIVE TAROT READINGS! Tuesday, April 11, 2023 @ 11:00AM EST – Plus GIVEAWAYS!

• mountain-mema

April 11, 2023 at 5:48 pm

Thank you for everything you do and are. You did a reading for my soul sister (for about 20 yrs) Rosa Lipke today!!! She bought me my very 1st deck and book, which I absolutely love and am so grateful for and use almost daily. The Sloth was picked today for. Thought you would like know how on point that was for her. I have drawn the sloth 4 of swords 6 times out of the 7 last times I drew cards. It makes me even more grateful!!!💖💖💖

• thelastchancecrone

April 11, 2023 at 11:02 pm

I popped in on FB but [USER=1]@Mama Bear[/USER] was deep in readings…. I popped back in almost 2 hours later – and [USER=1]@Mama Bear[/USER] was still going strong.

WOW….

(I love Imagination!!)

• mama-bear

April 17, 2023 at 3:26 pm
    Mountain Mema, post: 9194, member: 375 wrote:
    Thank you for everything you do and are. You did a reading for my soul sister (for about 20 yrs) Rosa Lipke today!!! She bought me my very 1st deck and book, which I absolutely love and am so grateful for and use almost daily. The Sloth was picked today for. Thought you would like know how on point that was for her. I have drawn the sloth 4 of swords 6 times out of the 7 last times I drew cards. It makes me even more grateful!!!💖💖💖

Awww…thank you for the kind words! I love me some Rosa Lipke! Seems like Sloth has been appearing for many folks. Time for us all to take a pause, huh? But, also, trust that the helpers will find and rescue us – just like in that YT vid.

• mama-bear

April 17, 2023 at 3:27 pm
    TheLastChanceCrone, post: 9195, member: 82 wrote:
    I popped in on FB but [USER=1]@Mama Bear[/USER] was deep in readings…. I popped back in almost 2 hours later – and [USER=1]@Mama Bear[/USER] was still going strong.

WOW….

(I love Imagination!!)

You’re an artist. So, the Imagination card ‘should’ speak to your spirit for sure!